Frothy Cappuccino Punch
- 1 gallon freshly brewed, double-strength ground coffee*,
- 3 cans (12 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, chilled,
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
qt. chocolate ice cream
- 1 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar,
made into curls (optional)
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- POUR coffee into large punch bowl.
- Place 2 1/4 cups evaporated milk, 1/2 cup
sugar and vanilla extract in blender; cover. Blend until frothy. Add milk
mixture to coffee. Repeat with remaining evaporated milk and remaining sugar.
Add small scoops of ice cream to punch and top with chocolate curls.
- LADLE punch into cups; sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired. Makes 4 1/2 quarts.
- * Measure 2 rounded tablespoons of ground coffee to every 6 ounces of
- Vary measurements to suit your individual taste.
- HINT: To make
chocolate curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler along edges of a bar of
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
Makes: 36 servings (1/2 CUP
EACH) Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 35 minutes Yields 4 1/2 quarts.
Used with permission from Nestle and meals.com
More Christmas Beverage recipes