Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cans (7 oz. net wt. each) mushroom stems and pieces,
drained, liquid reserved
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoned
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- CHOP mushrooms. Add water to mushrooms liquid to make 2 cups.
- MELT butter
in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until
tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in flour and seasoned salt; return to heat. Stir
in mushroom liquid mixture, evaporated milk and mushrooms.
- Cook over medium
heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Used with permission from Nestles and meals.com
More Christmas Soup recipes