Chocolate Banana Cream Christmas Pie
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ®
CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 pkg. (about 3.4 oz.) banana cream or vanilla
instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels,
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate.
PRESS 20 squares of cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of
prepared pie plate.
- BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown;
flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
- BEAT milk and pudding mix according to package directions in small bowl;
refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Spread 1 cup pudding over cookie crust (save
remaining pudding for later use). Top pudding with bananas; spread with whipped
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Drizzle with Nesquik; top
with morsels. Cut into wedges.
NOTE: May substitute 1 1/2 cups milk for
CARNATION Evaporated Milk. *You will have 4 squares left. Refrigerate
for future use or bake and enjoy!
Makes 8 servings Prep time: 20
minutes Total time 98 minutes.
Courtesy of Nestle and meals.com.
More Christmas pie recipes