Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup
- 2 cans (12 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated
- 1 cup beer or water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon
dry mustard, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces)
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- crumbled cooked bacon
- sliced green
- MELT butter in large saucepan. Add flour;
cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
- Add evaporated milk; bring to a
boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat; stir in beer, Worcestershire sauce,
mustard and cayenne pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
in cheese until melted. Season with salt.
- Serve with toppings.
permission from Nestles and meals.com
More Christmas Soup recipes