Boneless, Herb-Crusted Leg of Pork
- 3 1/2 to 4 pound boneless leg of pork, (fresh ham)
tablespoon olive oil, OR vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon
dried sage, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon pepper, cracked
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, OR 1/4
teaspoon table salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush surface of pork with oil.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, sage,
rosemary, garlic, pepper and salt. Rub herb mixture over surface of pork.
on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast for 1 hour (about 15 minutes
per pound) or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F.
- Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes.
Serves 8-10, with leftovers. Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 1 hour
permission from http://www.porkbeinspired.com
More Christmas Main Dish recipes