Peanut Butter Pie
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 16 oz. Whipped Topping
- 2 9-in Graham Cracker
- 1 c Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 c Sifted Powdered Sugar
- Garnish: chocolate shavings
- Combine cream cheese and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl; beat at
medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add whipped topping and powdered sugar, and continue beating
until smooth. Spoon filling into prepared crusts.
- Cover and
freeze at least 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Special Holiday Issue; Southern Living; Home For The Holidays, '89