Chocolate Mint Sugar Cookie Drops
- 2 1/2 c Flour; Unbleached
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp.
- 1 1/4 c Sugar; Divided
- 3/4 c Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs; Large
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 c Mint-Chocolate Chips
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup sugar and vegetable oil; mix well.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in the flour
mixture. Stir in Mint-Chocolate chips.
- Shape into balls using
rounded teaspoonful's of dough; roll in remaining 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Place on un greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire racks.