Mocha Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 2 1/4 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 12 oz. Semi Sweet Chocolate .Chips *
- 2 1/3 c Butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 c Milk
- 4 tsp. Instant Coffee
Envelope. Unflavored Gelatin
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 14 oz.
Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 c Heavy Cream, Whipped
- 1 c Chocolate Chips *
* Chocolate chips should be the Little Bits chocolate Chips and they are
to be divided into 2 separate cups.
- In large bowl, combine graham
cracker crumbs, 1 cup little bits chocolate chips and butter, mix well.
Pat firmly into 9-inch spring form pan, covering bottom and 2
1/2-inches up sides. Set aside.
- In small saucepan, combine milk
and instant coffee, sprinkle gelatin on top. Set aside for 1 minute. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until gelatin and coffee
dissolve. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until
creamy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk and gelatin mixture. Fold in whipped cream and remaining 1 cup of little bits chocolate
chips. Pour into prepared pan. Chill until firm (about 2 hours).
- Run knife around edge of cake to separate from pan, remove rim.
Recipe yields: 1 9-inch Cheesecake