Nutty Chocolate Mint Fudge
- 7 oz. Marshmallow Cream; (1 jar)
- 1 1/2 c Sugar
- 2/3 c Evaporated
- 1/4 c Butter
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 c Mint-Chocolate Chips;
- 1/2 c Chopped Nuts
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- In heavy gauge saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated
milk, butter and salt. Bring to a FULL ROLLING BOIL over medium
heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add Mint-Chocolate
chips; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Add
nuts and vanilla extract.
- Pour into foil-lined 8-inch square
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut into 1-inch