Coconut Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 TB Sugar
- 3 TB Margarine, Melted
- 2 oz. Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 2 TB Margarine
- 16 oz. Cream
- 1 1/4 c Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 5 Large Eggs
1/3 c Flaked Coconut (3.5 oz. Can)
- 1 c Sour Cream
- 2 tb Sugar
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-
form pan. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate
and margarine over low heat; stirring until smooth.
cream cheese, sugar and salt; mixing at medium speed on electric mixer
until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after
each addition. Blend in chocolate mixture and coconut; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 55 to 60 minutes or until set.
- Combine sour cream, sugar and brandy; spread over cheesecake.
- Bake at 300 degrees F. for 5 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim
of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.