Mushroom Chicken over Jasmine Rice
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8oz of mushrooms
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 tsp garlic (either powder or minced, I used minced)
- Season chicken and cook in oil until no pink, remove from pan.
- Add mushrooms, cook till tender, remove.
- Add butter and melt
- Add flour till thick.
- Add cream, chicken stock, and Parmesan cheese , cook until the
consistency you like
- Add mushrooms and chicken.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes or so.
- Serve over Jasmine rice, or you can use pasta if you like.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Diana Green-Rowell, thanks! Used with