Creamy Chicken Manicotti
- 8 manicotti shells
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can low fat creamy chicken
mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 cups
chopped cooked chicken
- 1 tsp. marjoram
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 cup
- 1 (4 oz. can) or 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 1 cup low fat shredded cheddar or
- Cook manicotti shells according to package directions, drain shells, set
- Combine soup, sour cream and spices, stir well.
- Combine half of soup mixture and chicken, stir well. Set aside remaining
- Stuff manicotti shells with chicken mixture.
in a greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Sauté onion in butter
in a large skillet until tender; add mushrooms.
- Stir reserved soup
mixture into mushroom mixture.
- Spoon over manicotti, bake,
uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese
and bake an additional 5 minutes.