Chicken and Stuffed Dumplings
- 1 cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup
can (10 3/4 oz) golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. chopped celery
c. chopped onion
- 20 to 30 canned biscuits
- Cook chicken and debone.
- Chop chicken, onion and celery.
large pan add both cans of soup to chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
- Roll out biscuits. Place small amount of chicken, onion and
celery on top.
- Fold biscuits over and seal edges with a fork.
- After all biscuits are stuffed drop into boiling liquid.
for 20 to 30 minutes.