Baked Chicken Tortillas
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onions 3/4 cup
- (3 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup salsa and sour cream and spread
evenly over tortillas.
- Divide chicken, tomato, bell pepper and
onions evenly down centers of tortillas; roll up.
- Place rolls,
seam sides down, in an 11-by-7-inch baking dish coated with cooking
- Top with remaining salsa.
- Bake in preheated 350-degree
oven 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake an additional 5
minutes or until cheese melts.
Recipe serves 6