Baked Chicken Salad
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup celery chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 can water chestnuts drained and sliced
- 1 cup corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 stick butter or margarine (1/2 cup), melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine all ingredients except corn
flakes, almonds and butter or margarine in casserole.
- Sauté corn flake crumbs and almonds in melted butter over
moderate heat. Sprinkle topping over casserole and bake in
preheated 350 oven for 25 minutes.