- 1/2 cup flour 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup apple brandy or apple juice
- 1 tbl honey
- 2 tbl lemon juice
- 1 (20 oz) can sliced apples, un drained
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a plastic or paper bag; shake to mix.
Place 2 or 3 pieces of chicken in the bag; shake well.
with remaining chicken.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over med
heat; add chicken and cook 5-8 min. on each side or until golden brown.
- Combine brandy, lemon juice, and honey; mix well, and pour over
chicken. Turn chicken to coat; add sliced apples.
reduce heat, and simmer for 20 min.
- Transfer chicken and apples
to serving platter; drizzle with pan drippings.
Recipe yields 8