Antonio’s Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1.25 oz McCormick Alfredo Sauce mix
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 lb. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Spread the dough over a 12” or 13” pan evenly and let rise for 30
- In a small saucer mix the salt and pepper together and
rub on the Chicken pieces.
- In a skillet over medium high heat
sauté the chicken in the olive oil for about 6 or 7 minutes per side or
- Remove to one side to drain and then cut up or
julienne the chicken into small slices.
- In another saucepan mix
and combine the Alfredo sauce as per the directions on the package.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush some of the Alfredo
sauce over the pizza evenly.
- In a bowl, mix and combine the rest
of the sauce and the chicken slices.
- With a pair of tongs remove
the chicken, shaking off the excess sauce, and arrange over pizza
evenly. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the chicken and bake
for about 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese and
- Remove pizza from the oven to sprinkle the cheese
mixture over the pizza.
- Bake the pizza until the bottom turns a
golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Remove and let cool a
minute and then slice and serve.