Polynesian Style Pineapple Raspberry Chicken
- 16 oz. of Raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 cup Catalina
- 1 8 oz can of diced pineapple with juice
- 1 tb of
- 2 tb of honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. of cayenne powder or
hot powder of your choice
- 4 butterflied boneless
- Mix all marinade ingredients in large bowl and refrigerate couple hours
or over night.
- Place chicken in a 9 x 13 baking dish and pour
your marinade over the chicken (you will use about half the marinade.)
- Cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Take out of the oven
remove chicken and take about a 1/2 cup of the juice. Mix 1 tb of flour
in it and mix well.
- Pour the flour mixture back in the 9 x13 pan mix
well. Replace the chicken, cover and bake another 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven let set 5 minutes then serve over your favorite
- Mine is the Four Cheese Rice A Roni.
Harold's tip: This can
also be used as a over night marinade for sliced pork loin chops or
chicken for the grill and also can be used for a several hour marinade
Recipe courtesy of
Bubba and Earl's Outdoor Grilling
Used with permission.