- 3 c Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 3/4 c Butter
- 1 1/2 c Sugar, brown lightly packed
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 c Fruit cocktail, well drained
- 1/2 c Walnuts
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream together
the butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat in the egg and fruit cocktail.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and add the walnuts. Drop batter
from a teaspoon about 2 inches about on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in 350 oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Recipe yields about 6 dozen
Recipes source: The Laura Secord