Patriotic Flag Cake
This is a great cake to show your patriotic side! Cake decorated with
strawberries, blueberries and whipped topping to resembled an American Flag.
- 2 pints of strawberries
- 1 recipe of your favorite white or yellow cake
(mix or from scratch, your choice)
- 1 1/3 cup of blueberries
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- Mix up and bake your favorite cake mix or recipe. Let cool.
- Slice 1 cup of
strawberries, set aside.
- Halve remaining strawberries, set aside.
- Top cake
(in pan) with 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1 cup blueberries and all of the
- Arrange remaining strawberry halves and blueberries on
whipped topping to create a flag design
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.