Spicy Crawfish and Rice Salad
Spicy Crawfish and Rice Salad. This is a delicious dish, made with peeled and
cooked crawfish tails, veggies, beans, rice, seasoning and barbeque sauce.
- 1 lb. cooked Louisiana crawfish tailmeat
- 1/2 c. sliced green onions
- 1/2 c. diced celery
- 1/2 c. diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 c.
diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 c. diced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 c.
fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 15-oz. can vegetarian baked beans
1/2 c. cooked rice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. barbecue sauce
- In large mixing bowl, combine crawfish, green onions, celery, bell
peppers, tomatoes, beans, rice, salt and pepper.
- Mix mayonnaise with barbecue sauce and pour over crawfish mixture.
- Stir until well blended and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Leslie Davis, and The Louisiana Crawfish Promotion and
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes