Slap Ya Mama Sweet and Spicy Cajun Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- ¼ cup butter
- 5oz Slap Ya Mama Pepper Sauce
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend
- Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season chicken wings with Slap Ya
Mama Original Blend Seasoning to taste.
- Arrange wings on a cooling rack
that can be placed inside a baking sheet.
- If you don’t have a cooling
rack, simply place the wings on the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, you can make the wing sauce.
- In a medium
saucepan over medium-low heat, combine butter, honey, Slap Ya Mama
Pepper Sauce and Slap Ya Mama Hot Blend Seasoning.
- Mix well and simmer
about 10 minutes.
- Place baked wings in a large bowl, pour sauce
over wings and mix well, coating the wings with sauce.
- Serve with
carrots and celery stalks and enjoy!
Yields About 20 Wings.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Slap Ya
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes