Shrimp and Crawfish Rolls
- 1 lb. medium cooked Louisiana shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb.
Louisiana crawfish tail meat
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 stalk
celery, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves
tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 4 hot dog buns or
hoagie rolls, split
- 2 Tbsp. salted butter, melted
- Fresh parsley
- In a large bowl, gently combine shrimp, crawfish, green onion,
celery, mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, parsley, thyme and Cajun
seasoning. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Cover shrimp mixture,
and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
interior of buns with melted butter.
- In a large skillet over medium
heat, add buns, butter-side down, and cook until lightly browned.
shrimp mixture evenly between buns, and serve garnished with parsley, if
Cooking/Prep Time: 45 minutes
courtesy of Louisiana Seafood.
Photo courtesy of Hoffman Media.
Cajun Recipes Page 1
Non Cajun Appetizers