Shrimp, Crab, Crawfish Boats
Shrimp, Crab, or Crawfish Boats. Your choice of seafood,
these are filled with seafood, cheeses and more. Just bake for
about 30 minutes and you are ready to eat!
- 1 pound shrimp, crab meat or crawfish
- 3/4 stick butter
- 1/2 cup
onions chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
1/3 cup scallions onion tops
- 1 cup cheese of choice or 2 oz each -
American, Cheddar, Parmesan, or Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
hamburger buns or French bread cut in half lengthwise
- Sauté the onions, onion tops, in the butter adding the garlic powder and
onion powder to the mixture.
- Add the seasoned crawfish and cook 5 to 7
- Add the cheeses stirring until melted
- Add the 1 cup
mayonnaise, mix thoroughly
- Add salt and pepper or Cajun seasoning to
- In a separate dish combine the butter and the honey. Set aside to
be used for basting
- Press down the center of the bread creating a valley,
place in large muffin tin and fill with the seafood mixture, Or remove the
center portion of the bread and add to the mixture.
- Baste with the honey
Recipe and photo courtesy of Real Cajun Recipes. Used with permission.
Cajun Recipes Page 1