Shrimp and Chicken Stew
- 1 lb. boneless chicken
- 1 lb. medium-jumbo shrimp
- 1 12 oz. bag of trinity (bell pepper, celery & onion)
- 2 8 oz. cans of tomato sauce
- 2 14 1/2 oz. cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 quart water
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 can of decent beer
- Old Bay seasonings to taste
- salt to taste
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Brown the veggies.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, beer & chicken.
- Simmer till the chicken is done.
- Add the shrimp, simmer for about 15 minutes
- Serve over rice with garlic bread on the side.
This Shrimp and Chicken recipe and photo is property of Hailey Minney and
Kevin McCullin, used with permission.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes