No Bake Creamy Peach Pie
- 1 pack (3 ounces) Peach-flavored
- ⅔ cup Boiling water
- 1 cup Vanilla ice cream
- 8 ounces Frozen whipped topping -
- 1 cup diced and peeled fresh peaches
- 1 Deep-dish pastry shell - baked
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in
- Slowly stir in ice cream until
melted and smooth.
- Add in the whipped topping and
mix very well.
- Gently fold in peaches.
- Pour into the baked pastry
- Chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- Top with whipped cream or fresh peaches if desired.
Photo credit: jeffreyw.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes Page 1