Mr. G's Crawfish Jambalaya
- 1 pound of browned Savoie’s hickory smoked Andouille sausage cut into half
- About two cups of chopped onion sautéed in couple of tablespoons of
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 2 sticks of celery chopped
- 2 Tsps.
- 14.5 oz. can of diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup of Mr. T’s
Bold and Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- 2-3 tbsp. of Worcestershire
- 3-4 cups of
- 1 tsp. Emeril’s essence
- 1 tsp. Paul Prudhomme’s seafood
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. Slap ya Mama
- 2 lbs. of peeled crawfish tails
- 4 cups rice
- 1/2 cup green onion as garnish
and crystal hot sauce to taste
- Brown the sausage in a skillet.
- Sauté chopped onions in 2 tbsp. of peanut
oil in a cast iron pot.
- Drain and add sausage to the cast iron pot.
- Add all
other ingredients to the cast iron pot, except green onions, and stir.
to a simmer and cook about 45 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is
- Garnish with green onions.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Jim Gauley. Thanks!
Cajun Recipes Cajun and Creole Recipes