Mighty Cajun Appetizer Meatballs with Sauce
These Cajun appetizer sized meatballs pack a mighty punch! So full of flavor,
you will be going back for more!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a medium baking
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly the
ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce,
parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg.
- Form the mixture into golf ball
sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated
oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until there is no pink left in the middle.
- In a small bowl, combine the
barbecue sauce and peach preserves.
- When meatballs are done, place in a
serving dish and cover with the barbecue sauce mixture. Toss to coat.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes
Non Cajun Appetizers