Louisiana Seafood Spread
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked Louisiana crawfish tails or shrimp
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- ½ cup finely chopped green onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped red bell peppers
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Crackers or toasted pita bread triangles, for serving
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to mix well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with party crackers or toasted pita bread triangles.
Recipe and photo courtesy of LouisianaSeafood.com and Louisiana Cookin', used
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes