Lime-Garlic Broiled Shrimp
- 2 pounds Louisiana shrimp (16–20 count), peeled
- 6 cloves
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Rinse shrimp and arrange in a single layer in a
10x15-inch baking dish.
- In a small saucepan, sauté garlic in butter until
tender. Remove from heat and stir in lime juice, salt, and pepper.
sauce evenly over shrimp. Broil for 8 to 10 minutes or until the shrimp are pink
louisianaseafood.com Louisiana Cookin'
Non Cajun Appetizers