King Cake Bubble Up
- 2 (12.4 oz.) cans refrigerated Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- purple, yellow, green sugars.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with
- Separate cinnamon rolls, save icing to use after baking.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 pieces. Place in bottom of prepared pan.
a hand held electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well. Add milk and mix until combined. Pour over chopped
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Spread icing over the top and sprinkle with colored sugar.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Cleta Lovekamp, used with permission.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes