Flaming Hot Mac and Cheese Bites
- 12 Rhodes Dinner rolls
- 2 cups CHEETOS® Crunchy FLAMIN’
HOT® cheese flavored snacks, crushed
- 1/2 frozen macaroni dinner
- 1 egg
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Cut each in
half. Flatten each roll into a 2-inch circle.
- Place 1 piece of macaroni and cheese on each circle. Pull edges of
each dough circle up to completely enclose filling.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg. Place crushed Cheetos® in a shallow
bowl. Then dip each filled roll in the egg and then into the Cheetos®.
- Bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Prep Time: 15 min. Bake Time: 35 min. Servings: 24
Photo courtesy of Rhodes Bake N Serve. Used with permission.
Cajun And Creole Recipes
Non Cajun Appetizers