Delicious Grilled Peaches with Ice Cream
Delicious peaches that are grilled, topped with strawberry preserves, honey
sauce and ice cream.
- 4 fresh, firm peaches, halved,
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 Tablespoons heated strawberry
- vanilla ice cream
- Place peaches in a sealable bag with
the honey, vanilla and cinnamon to coat well and refrigerate until ready to
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove the peaches from bag,
reserving the honey sauce.
- Grill peaches about two- two and a half
minutes per side.
- Remove from grill and spoon about 1
preserves into center of each peach.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and
the reserved honey sauce.
Photo credit: Indiana Public Media on VisualHunt.com / CC BY-NC
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes