Deep Fried Jalapeno Slices
These are easy to make, delicious, and addictive! Great served with nacho
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup beer
- 1/2 quart vegetable oil
- 2 cups sliced jalapeno peppers
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, red chili powder, garlic powder, eggs, and beer
together in a bowl.
- In a deep fryer, or large pot heat oil to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Dip the sliced jalapenos in the batter. Place battered jalapenos in deep
- The jalapenos are fully cooked when they float to the surface of the
- They should be golden brown and crispy.
Makes 4 to 8 servings.
Recipe sent to us by Johnny and was posted at our old cooking blog.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes
Non Cajun Appetizers