Crawfish Stuffed Potatoes
- 1 c. milk
- 2 sticks butter or margarine
- 1 c. Havarti cheese, grated
- 10 med. baking potatoes
- 1 ½ t. salt
- 1 ½ t. white pepper
- 3/4 c. green onions, finely chopped
- 1 lb. Louisiana crawfish tailmeat
- Scrub the potatoes and bake at 450 degrees until completely done.
the potatoes lengthwise and scoop out the pulp.
- Mash the pulp with butter,
milk, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Add onions and crawfish, mixing
- Fill reserved potato shells with mixture and top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted.
Recipe courtesy of Leslie Davis and the Louisiana Crawfish Promotion and
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes