Crawfish Striped Salad
This Crawfish Striped Salad is a great salad to serve in the summertime. It's
quick, easy and delicious!
It's frilled with crawfish tails, tomatoes,
cucumbers and more. Great healthy dish, and it doesn't heat up the kitchen!
- 1 lb. - Louisiana Crawfish tails, cooked
- 1 lb. Mixed salad greens, chopped as needed
- 1 cup - Black olives, sliced
- ¾ cup - Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups - Yellow squash, small-diced
- ¾ cup - Red onion, small-diced
- 1 cup - Avocado, small-diced
- 2 cups - Tomato, small-diced
- 2 cups - Cucumber, peeled, seeded, small-diced
- 1 cup - Low-fat balsamic salad dressing
- Mound salad greens on serving plates.
- Line up each ingredient, starting
left to right: olives, feta, squash, Louisiana Crawfish, onions, avocados,
- Serve drizzled with salad dressing, or serve dressing on
Recipe and photo courtesy of LouisianaSeafood.com