- 1 lb or more peeled and cleaned crawfish tails
- 8 oz
Spaghetti cooked and drained
- 16 ounces spaghetti sauce (your choice)
ounces *Rotel tomatoes
- Cajun seasonings to taste
- Grated cheese (optional)
- Season crawfish tails to taste, set aside.
spaghetti sauce and *Rotel tomatoes together in a heavy pot and simmer for 30
minutes to an hour.
- Add seasoned crawfish tails to the sauce mixture, and
let simmer another ten minutes or so, or until the crawfish are done.
- Once done, you can either add the crawfish sauce to the cooked spaghetti and mix
all together, or serve in individual bowls.
- Top with grated cheese if
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes Page 1