Crawfish and Green Onion Bread Pudding
This savory Crawfish and Green Onion Pudding makes for a wonderful, and
- 2 cups
heavy whipping cream
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- 8 cups cubed
day-old French bread (about 8 ounces)
- 1 lb. Louisiana crawfish tails
- 2 cups sliced green onion
- 2 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp. salt
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream, egg yolks and
egg. Add bread, crawfish, green onion, Sriracha, and salt; fold together.
- Pour into prepared baking dish, let stand at room temperature for 30
minutes, or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325°. Bake
for one hour or until center is firm and a knife inserted in the center
comes out clean.
Servings: 8 to 10.
Recipe and photo courtesy of
Louisiana Seafood and Marketing Board, and Hoffman Media, used with permission.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes