These crawfish fritters are seasoned perfectly! The addition of the
liquid crab boil really kicks these fritters up a notch.
- 1 cup Crawfish tails
- ¼ cup Pimientos, chopped
- ¼ cup Green onions, chopped
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Liquid crab boil
- ½ cup Broth or water
- Oil for frying
- Combine the pimientos and green
onions with the
- Sift together the flour, baking
soda and salt, then add to the crawfish crawfish mixture.
- Mix in the broth or water until it forms a thick batter.
- Cover and let rest for ½ hour.
- Drop the batter into the oil by spoonsful and fry
until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
Photo credit: Steve Wertz
CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes