- 2 c. yellow cornmeal
- 1 T. salt
- 1 t. baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 c. sliced jalapeno peppers
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 16-oz. grated Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 c. oil
- 2 16-oz. cans creamed corn
- 2 lbs. Louisiana crawfish tailmeat
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs
- Add other ingredients to eggs.
- Add egg mixture to cornmeal
mixture. Mix well.
- Bake in a 13” x 9” baking dish for 55 minutes at 375
degrees or until golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of Leslie Davis, and The Louisiana Crawfish Promotion and
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes