- 3 Sticks of Unsalted Butter
- 1 lb. of Louisiana Crawfish Tails
- 5-6 Cloves of whole garlic
- 1 Shallot diced
- 3 Tablespoons of Cajun Seasoning
- 1/3 Cup dry white wine
- 3 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon of dried basil
- 1/3 Cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
butter at room temperature for about 1 hour before starting recipe.
crawfish over med heat with 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning for 3 minutes.
wine and garlic and simmer till evaporated. Set aside to cool about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor combine butter, crawfish and rest of ingredients.
Process until all ingredients are incorporated evenly throughout butter.
- Spread butter mixture out on a plastic wrap and roll into a log. Wrap with a
second coating of plastic wrap and seal the ends by twisting.
- Place in a sealed
bag and freeze till solid.
- Slice off as needed.
Name of Chef: Michael O'Boyle
More Cajun and Creole Recipes