Crawfish Bread Bites
These crawfish bread bites are easy and cheesy! Perfect party snack, or
serve your family for a wonderful treat!
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package Louisiana crawfish tails
- 2 cups shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over
medium heat. Add onion, and cook until translucent, 4 to 6 minutes. Add
bell pepper and cook until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook
until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a large
- To the same bowl, add tomatoes, crawfish, cheeses, salt,
and pepper; combine well.
- Divide the mixture between French bread halves
and bake on a rimmed baking sheet until cheese is melted, 8 to 10
- Slice and serve warm.
Cooking/Prep Time: 30 to 45
Serves 5 to 6
Recipe courtesy of
Louisiana Seafood and
Marketing Board. Photo courtesy of Hoffman Media.