Crawfish Bayou Salad
- 1 lb. cooked and peeled Louisiana crawfish tailmeat
- 2 c. cooked rice
- 1 c. diced celery
- 1/2 c. quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 c. sliced black olives
- 1/2 c. diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 c. Italian salad dressing
- Lettuce leaves
- Whole boiled crawfish for garnish
- Combine first 7 ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce on individual salad plates.
- Garnish with whole crawfish.
Recipe courtesy of Leslie Davis, and The Louisiana Crawfish Promotion and
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes