Crabmeat and Shrimp Casserole
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1 pound shrimp, 50/60 count, peeled and deveined
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch each: cumin, coriander seeds, nutmeg, star anise
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Splash of Tabasco Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cracker crumbs, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté celery, bell pepper and onion in butter until onions are
- Boil shrimp for 4 minutes and drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Pour mixture in casserole dish and top with cracker crumbs and remainder
of Cheddar cheese.
- Lightly drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
This recipe was posted on our old cooking blog.
Photo credit: K F.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes