Cajun Crab, Broccoli, and Cheddar Quiche
- 1 9" pie shell; unbaked
- 1 c Fresh broccoli; chopped
- 1 cn
4.25-oz. crabmeat; drained
- 1 c Mild cheddar cheese; shredded
- 1 c Heavy cream
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1/4 ts White pepper
- Heat oven to 350~.
- Prick unbaked pie shell with fork; bake 7 minutes.
- Remove pie shell from oven; place broccoli and crabmeat evenly in
bottom of pie shell. Cover broccoli and crabmeat with cheese.
small bowl, beat eggs well; stir in cream, salt, and pepper. Pour egg
mixture slowly into center of pie shell so mixture spreads evenly.
- Bake at 350~ for 35 to 45 minutes. or until golden brown.
- Cut into
wedges to serve.
Cajun Recipes Page 1