- 6 to 8 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Fillets
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 green onions, chopped fine
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Generous dash hot sauce
- Combine cheese, butter, mayonnaise, onions, Worcestershire and hot sauce
in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Poach catfish fillets in lightly simmering
water for 4 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked. Gently take fillets
out of water and set aside to drain.
- Place fillets into lightly greased baking dish. Cover each fillet with 3
tablespoons cheese mixture and place under broiler until mixture browns,
about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Carefully lift fillets from baking dish and place on individual plates,
spooning pan juices over each serving. Garnish with fresh chopped green
onions if desired.
Recipe and photo courtesy of US Catfish,
used with permission.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes