Cajun Dirty Rice
- 1 lb Chicken Gizzards; finely Chopped
- 1 lb Chicken Livers; finely Chopped
- 1/4 c Squeeze Parkay Margarine
- 1 1/2 c Onion; finely chopped
- 1/2 c Celery; finely chopped
- 1/4 c Green Pepper; chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves; minced
- 2 ts Salt
- 1 ts Pepper
- 1/8 ts Ground Red Pepper
- 3 c Hot Cooked Minute Rice
- 1/2 c Chopped Parsley
- Brown meat in margarine in large skillet. Add onion, celery, green
pepper, garlic and seasonings, mix well. Cover.
- Cook, stirring
occasionally, over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Add rice and parsley, mix lightly. Serve immediately.
Cajun Recipes Page 1