Cajun Pork Chops
- 4 Boneless pork chops, cut 1/2 -inch thick
- 1 tb Paprika (Hungarian is Best)
- 1 ts Seasoned salt
- 1 ts Rubbed sage
- 1/2 ts Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 ts Black pepper
- 1/2 ts Garlic powder
- 2 tb Butter
- Trim fat from chops as needed, pat dry.
- Combine seasonings; coat
chops with seasoning mixture on both sides.
- Heat butter over high heat
just until it starts to brown. Put chops in pan, reduce heat to medium.
- Fry on both sides until dark brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Makes 4
servings. Calories per serving: 238.
Photo credit: wEnDy.
Cajun Recipes Page 1