Cajun Shark Hors d'Oeuvres
- 1/4 c Lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 c Dry white wine
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 lb Shark meat, 2" chunks
- 1 c Flour, all-purpose, seasoned
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 c Bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil
- Creole mustard/tartar sauce
- Mix lemon juice, wine and garlic; add shark and marinate in
refrigerator for 1 hour or longer.
- Dip each fish chunk in seasoned
flour, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then coat with beaten eggs and
- Heat oil; deep-fry fish until golden brown.
- Drain on
paper towels, then serve with Creole mustard or tartar sauce.
Cajun Recipes Page 1