Creole Coffee Ice Cream Punch
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 3 c Louisiana coffee w/chicory
- 1/4 c Bourbon
- 1/2 pt Vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 pt Coffee ice cream
- In large bowl, beat eggs at high speed until slightly thickened.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is smooth and very thick.
- Add coffee and bourbon; mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into punch bowl or large pitcher.
- Spoon in ice cream; stir well.
- Allow ice cream to melt slightly to flavor punch, then serve immediately.
Cajun Recipes Page 1